Why does my husband keep comparing me physically to his exes and makes me feel bad for the way I look?

Ever since my husband and I have been together he has made a habit of making rude comments regarding my weight, breast size and shape before. For example, he told me he wanted to get me pregnant so I'd pick up some weight I am 5ft4 and weight approximately 145 pounds with a 36D cup boob size. He claims all of his exes looked the same and said they all had bigger breasts than me and that they all weighed more. He's made statements saying that my breasts are petite I ask him why he thinks they are small he says, "Well compared to other women I've seen you have small breasts." When I ask for an example he says, "Their breasts were the size of watermelons, there's were longer and they came together more." (so I'm thinking they had more cleavage?) yours are the size of cantaloupes but shaped like a pear. He said I was the smallest woman he's ever seen. This took me by surprise because no other guy has ever said they were small and never compared me physically to other women to this extent. I don't know if I should feel insulted or offended or if I should take it as a compliment. He says he likes mines better and said they had too much and that he got tired of seeing the same thing. The more I try to get some reassurance he ignores me and gets upset but when he makes an effort to give me reassurance he makes me feel worser by comparing me to women I probably look NOTHING like. I've never even bothered or thought of comparing him physically to my exes. When he's with me watching tv sometimes he praises bigger women and makes fun of the smaller women. No matter how much he says sorry and that he'll stop and watch what he says I can't believe him. He tells me I'm beautiful, that he likes the way I look and that he loves but I don't believe it. Maybe he's confused? I think about the things he tells me everyday and it makes me want to cry. I feel so bad to the point where I think about divorce. He says he doesn't say these things intentionally to hurt me but it's impossible.
1
1