I don’t think that I am over my ex, but I’m pretty sure she’s over me. what should I do?

I broke up with a girl I really did care about, however, I don’t think she cared for me as much as I did for her. I saw her the other day and we were for talking for a bit, it was nice. She then asked me if I wanted to hang out and catch up sometime, I said sure, we made plans but some things came up and we didn’t end up hanging out at all. I messaged her but she won’t reply back. What does this mean, what should I do? I’ve just been really lonely since we’ve split apart but I don't know if or I don't think I’m ready to look for someone else. I really miss her and I kinda hate that I do... (She still consistently likes my posts/pics on social media and opens my snap stories if that means anything)
1 y
As a follow-up. I'm not sure if I miss her or if I miss the relationship aspect of what I used to have.
1 y
Also, I'm 17, and in highschool, if you were wondering.
1
0