Keep looking at my ex’s insta story... is that weird?

So I loved my ex very much and wanted to marry her. Stuff happened and we broke up. Well she broke up with me. She came back 6 months later. I was really torn. We discussed things for almost 2 months and in one of our discussions about us she said something that really pissed me off to the point that it made me change my mind about us. I called her later that same day and told her she needed to move on.

So is it weird that I keep looking at her insta story a few days after telling her to move on? I’ve been looking almost every day for a little over a week now.

For those who don’t know, if you view someone’s story it tells you who has viewed it-so she knows when I look. She posted something at 1 am last night and I checked it. I stopped looking then went back and looked at the rest of her story.

So is it weird to look?
1
2