How to have an ex forgive you when he won’t talk to you?

My ex cheated on me, I was so hurt I didn’t manage to react, I just broke up with him. Months later, as he called to hear how he was doing, I finally managed to tell him how much he had made me suffer, that he was a disgusting liar, that he had ruined all the good memories I had of him.

He didn’t react well at being accused of those things and got angry at me for being angry at me. In these past months I worked a lot on myself and managed to forgive him. I do think that holding grudges is bad and that you have to forgive the people you loved and you were close to in order to live well.

I reached out to him because I’d like the two of us to make peace, I don’t want to see him again or anything but I’d like us to not hold a grudge. But he refuses to talk to me. I wrote and called many times, it’s important for me to know that we mutually forgave each other, but nothing works he’s being so callous
4
2