Why is the girl he cheated with watching my social media?

I dated this guy only for around a month, he was disrespectful and I noticed too many signs of emotional abuse so I was trying to get out of it anyway but he kept pulling me back in, and then we were together one day and I got a text from a girl and it turned out he had a one night stand with her while with me. I left instantly and ignored him since, and surprisingly he’s actually left me alone aside from constantly liking all of my pictures on Facebook and trying to text me weird things.

Except I’ve noticed the girl he cheated with doesn’t follow me on Instagram, but I’ve noticed her accidentally like my post before from around a year ago, and within half an hour of me posting a ‘story’ on Instagram she views it. Even though she doesn’t follow me. So she’s on my profile all the time to see this stuff and I don’t understand why. He doesn’t follow her, she just unfollowed him.

Why on earth is she watching everything I’m doing?
2
2