Boyfriend confessed to cheating and then told me it was my fault, now he's mad that I dumped him?

I cook for him, clean his house, take care of his daughter from a previous relationship (because the mother doesn't give a damn about her), pay the bills and take care of him. I stuck by him when he was out of work and took care of him financially. Did everything for this guy (we've been together for five years). We fell into a rut in the bedroom and things got pretty routine. I understand that he got bored but I've been trying to to spice things up. He doesn't like anything I do, always shuns my efforts to please him sexually and puts me down. This has been going on for the past 6 months now. Normally I would just walk away but we share an apartment, have been talking marriage and I've grown attached to his daughter so it's hard for me to just walk away. This morning I suggest couples therapy and he hits me with a bombshell: he tells me that he's been cheating on me with a 19 year old girl for a while now (we're both 34), that it's my fault for supposedly not trying hard enough and that she's pregnant and he's leaving me to marry her. I feel hurt, like all my efforts were not enough. I really wanted this to last and now I feel like I forfeited everything to make it work, including having children because he said he didn't want any more kids even though I wanted kids. I feel like it's too late for me now.

No, I didn't get fat or let myself go. I'm still pretty trim and get hit on frequently. I didn't nag either, the whole time I kept assuming the problem was me and tried to fix it. Is it too late for me to find someone else? I am open to dating another single dad since my fertility window is numbered.
2
1