Shit hit the fan?

Ok shit just got real. I need advice. So me and my ex girlfriend had been going out for a while. She suddently breaks up out of nowhere and i was broken. we decided to try again after the summer. Fast forward to last night, i was out drinking at a bar. just relaxing and minding my own buisness and she and her friend walks in with two dudes. She knew i was there. or so i thought, they left without ordering anything. I called out on it and called it a bitch move, because it was.
Now is when shit got real.

We start arguing, and she drops that she is having an abortion and everything makes sense. The break up and such and so. I still love her, and i dont know what to do, i want to still be with her, think i an really stupid thinking that but that is my deal. All she wanted was to protect me from that because neither of us wants kids. I did say some hurtfull things and i said i am sorry. I offered to be there for her at the hospital but she didn't want that.

I really need help here
1 y
and she hasn't texted me back today.
Shit hit the fan?
2
2