Is it really considered cheating?

Is it reall considered cheating if you made out with your bf's friend once but you were all drinking? and is you think yea then should I tell my bf?

I told him but he told me he understands because he cheated on me one night when he was drunk and I forgave him but he is pissed because his friend was barely drinking so he knew what he was doing thanks everyone

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cheating.

You're responsible for your drinking habits and any actions associated with them. You've also been caught on camera. Tell him before he finds out through someone else and maybe, just maybe, he won't dump you.

• i never drink but it was his bday and you wanted me to hav fun for a change so I did for like the first time in months

• At one point or another almost everyone goes past their limit while drinking and does something stupid. It's part of growing up. You should still however be held accountable for your actions. No one physically forced drinks down your throat. Accept the responsibility. Learn from your mistake. Then move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Hell yeah that's cheating, how could you think its not? What a terrible GF, and even worse what a terrible best friend. Guess its not bros before hoes in you guys world.

• the thing is I don't even remember doing that with him I was going through some pics from my bf's party the other night and there were like 20 on his friends cell

• Yeah and you should tell him.

• Yes it is cheating. Tell him if you want to be dumped.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it is CHEATING.

And with who?

O,O HIS FRIEND! .. OOOOO that Will be soO harsh & I'm sure he will kik you OUT of his life without even listening to your excuses Or reasons.

You better tell him before someone else do.

• uh yeah... you've cheated. congrats. now come clean.

• yeah of course. drinking isn't an excuse