Do I still have a chance?

we dated for two years broke up freshman year of college ( distance: 2015) he would still contact me after the break up or respond to my snapchat stories. tell me he misses me and stuff and flirt with me and the last time he told me that was in October 2017 and he would have his sister ask me if i still loved him. he constantly ask me if i have a boyfriend and say he is shocked that i don't have one. forward my 21st b-day was coming & i invited to come to stay at my place and come join my birthday weekend. he said yes. I found out that he had a girlfriend and i announced how happy i was for him and he then asked if I had a boyfriend. i said no and i said would his girlfriend be okay with him staying at my place and he said she wouldn't care. then we stop talking and randomly sent me a picture of him and his girlfriend snuggling to me on snapchat then he told me later on he couldn't make it to my birthday and he texted on birthday and hope i got super drunk. then i went to baby shower messaged him if he was coming so I wouldn't be lonely. then convo went on and he began to flirt with me and i asked don't u have a girlfriend he told they weren't working out. we started discussing the past, he told me he would have worked the long distance issue and how i was dating someone in high school after we first broke up and then he would text me how much he loved me and we got back together and brought up the fact that he did love me and it would have never worked out with this other guy. i expressed my feeling that i still liked him and he said it was mutual was a mixed bag of emotions and he doesn't know if we pursued something it would be real. and before we broke up we tried having sex ( virgin ) . asked him if i was rebound or was it all about sex he told me no. we became friends with benefits, then he told that it was for fun, he didn't want a relationship now or maybe never. he told me he wants me to be with someone else then he messages me no friends with benefits and he trying with his ex.
Do I still have a chance?
Add Opinion