My girlfriend Broke up with me after four years (not proposing and no progress) what to do?

I have been dating the love of my life for the past four years. two weeks ago she broke up with me. this is not the first break up. the first break up lasted for 6 months. The issue was solved but trust at least from my side took long time to be regained. Now, she broke up with me mainly because she sees the relationship with no vision. She says this is the last time and there are no other chances for us to get back together I quote her " the book is closed". Our relationship was never easy it was partly long distance and we both needed to do a lot to stay together. traveling across the world to live with each other. I spent the last months in her country living with her trying to get a job there with no luck , until finally I got a job else where. she was expecting me to propose to her during that period, but I was not ready financially. I lift the country and was expecting her to break up so I talked with her that we need to make work and she needs to be a littlie more patinate with me and I will solve it. She said okay but in reality it didn't happen. During the two months that I left there was a lot of fights. mainly about not being able to live together and about me not doing the right choice to propose and take her with me. Meanwhile, I bought a ring the one she like because I can afforded it and bought a flight ticket to surprise her, but she broke up with me two weeks ago. couldn't say anything about the surprise and I was just repeating that she needs to give me a littlie time and I will make us together again. She was repeating that four years of her life is enough. and please enjoy your life and let me enjoy mine. she didn't un friend me from social media. and I respond to me when I talk to her but she is damn cold like last time she dumped me. Finally, during these two weeks she has been posing all over the place about marriage and if your relationship doesn't grow let it go. and she is been tagging this guy on funny posts.
3