I need Advice, I Rlly don't know what to do, and I need Advice before Saturday Morning... He's gonna be so mad at me;( :/ plzzz?

Ok, so basically, my mom and dad are divorced, and I go back and forth every 2 weeks between Texas and Missouri, my dads a fundamental baptist, but anyways he kinda blames us for the divorce in a way, and says we could change it if we give our heart to him and repent for ever going with my mom ( she
Took us away and we were in hiding for 2 years bc things just got so bad my mom couldn't handle it anymore) there's so many details, but this is just a outline. he knows how to minipulate, so he makes me feel in trouble with God, And when he talks to me 1-1 in the car about stuff I get so much anxiety and gouge or scratch my arms or hand, it just helps me calm down. He's extremely controlling, how we eat act and we have to wear skirts. My mom lets us be normal, but I have a horse at my dads. and she's literally my best friend and he keeps almost grounding me from her and has hinted at selling her if I don't obey him, which I would never get over. But basically he gave me a phone this last time we were with him, and said I can text or call him anytime I want, which won't be ok with my mom, or me, bc he did that to my oldest sister and minipulated her, and was on the phone with her literally 24/7, so now she lives with him and literally does everything he says, (its a long story) so he's given me a phone, and I've hid it from my mom, only my little bro and younger sis know, and they don't exactly know what to do, bc on our daily call with our dad he said he was gonna talk to me about something, and Ik it's about me not texting him, I haven't texted him, but I've kept it from my mom bc my dad said not to let her take the phone, and we're going back to my dads in 2 days and I'm sure he wants me to bring the phone back, so should I tell my mom, or just go back and say I didn't know what to do? Bc either way I'll be in sooo much trouble. Not with my mom, but my dad will be so mad and might ground me from my horse and that would be rlly hard, I love my dad. But what should I do?
3
2