What is the best way to get over a guy that you have to work with?

How do you get over being heartbroken by a guy you have to see at work? I can’t get a new job and can’t move departments. I can’t avoid him, I have to talk to him when I’m at work because he’s part of my team.

712

Most Helpful Guys

• Restrict conversations to business only and don't look at him unless there is a reason to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good advice thank you

• This is exactly what I do but it takes quite some self control. It also depends on how much attraction is triggered simply from seeing them.

• Oh there is a lot of attraction! That’s what got me into this mess in the first place! 😂😂

Most Helpful Girls

• Try and keep the discussions work related only. Remove the personal side. Don’t ask him how he is doing, etc. try to work together through email as much as possible and getting someone to talk to him about any work issues. it’s going to be hard but the sooner you can separate your feelings the faster you will heal. And it may be a good thing to start looking for another job.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Thats hard. I can't even imagine what you must be goung through

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE