What are pros ands cons of?

What are pros and cons of keeping the baby.
What are pros and cons of telling the father

I'm about 12 weeks pregnant and have no idea what to do and I'm generally scared about this situation. Im Just going from high school on June 22nd next Friday. Then I haven't decided what I'm doing after.
The guy I slept with , does now have an girlfriend and they are so cute together and happy.
I don't think I can do an abortion , and I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to tell the father about the baby

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Pros: abortions are hard on your body and can even impact future fertility (childbirth obviously being hard on your body too).
    Adopting the child to a family is an option but is a surprisingly hard thing to do emotionally.
    You get to bring a new person into the world.
    Baby daddy could pull through and really be helpful for you.

Cons:
    If you keep it its one hell of a commitment.
    Baby daddy could freak out before he comes round, some dont cone round.

I 100% would tell him, its his kid too after all though to me you get final say. If it was me Id be pretty upset if I found out years later and likely wouldn't be able to trust you again.

• Really why would it be bad for future fertility, I don't think I could do the abortion.

Maybe he could or he could listen to his girlfriend ,

Maybes he won't come through and if I keep him/her I'll be alone

• I will have friends and family and the guys help as well.

I talked to the guy and told him about me being pregnant and he said he would help me through the pregnancy and when the baby is born as well. He said he would help me buy some of the stuff for the baby. If decided to keep the baby or not ,

He will help me even if his girlfriend doesn't want me around, if she doesn't then she is not a good girlfriend

• Agreed if I had a kid and my girlfriend was super negative about it my kid would come first too.

It sounds like youve got a pretty good support network in place, you are lucky in that sense.

• Keeping or not;
    Pro: You can use it to control the father
    Con: You don't want the baby for personal reasons.
    Tell father or not;
    Pros: To get financial aid, tie him down, take his money, more time for you.
    cons: If he doesn't care your plan failed.

• Why would I want to control the father , and what about personal reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what your doing is right! The father does deserve to know. And i admire you for not leaning towards abortion its really something that you and the father should discuss but adoption is always on the table even if itll be hard. OR if you are up to it and it will make life a little harder and you'll have to work hard you can keep the baby and find an amazing guy down the road

• I don't think I could be able to do an abortion , I think we are leaning towards keeping him/her

• Thats exciting! I hope everything works out for you and the little baby

• Yeah , it just , thank you