She went out with someone else and “did some stuff” but won’t tell me what happened. Leaving is the best and only option?

Knew my girlfriend for about a year now, dated for 8 months. I ended it with her and explained that I needed time and space away from her if we can ever think about trying to work things out in the future. She repeatedly asked my reasons why even though I’ve repeatedly told her time after time and it has been about a week this has been going on. We argue back and forth and it just never ends. Just yesterday we talked and were somewhat able to talk some things through and agreed we can try to work on things. Immediately after, she said If we were gonna try to work on things again then I had to be okay with this (whatever ‘this’ was) and get through it or else we couldn’t try again. I asked if something happened, she said yes and grew quiet and nervous. I grew angry and she wasn’t telling me anything. She then said I don’t speak to this person anymore and I won’t ever talk to them again. I said what happened. She said we went out and we did some stuff... but we stopped before anything serious could happen because we felt wrong for doing it. She wouldn’t tell me what they did and said it shouldn’t matter what they did because it wasn’t a big deal. Well if it wasn’t a big deal then why can’t she just tell me. She still wants to work it out with me and she threw it in my face how I was the one that left her as if I caused her to do this. No one forced her to do this. She’s trying to make what I did seem worse than what she did. She claims she couldn’t move on and I just was so stunned how easily and quickly she tried to move on. She says she thought I didn’t wanna be with her anymore and she didn’t know what to think, and I understand that. But if she had intentions to make amends with me or wants to work things out, she wouldn’t have chosen to go out with that girl. I don’t trust her now. It truly sickens me at the thought of her messing around with someone while I was sitting here in so much pain and sadness. The best thing to do is leave. I’m not crazy right?
0
1