Guys, why would you want to secretly meet up with an ex-girlfriend ... ?

When your current girlfriend is super jealous ... and knows about the ex.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• well I have done this before, my ex had a ton of issues, like real problems and we were really close and I was one of the only guys she trusted/was a huge step for her to getting better. she asked if we could meet up sometime to talk cause she was starting to go down hill again and I still cared about her deeply in a non-romantic way. I made sure to make plans for lunch not like a dinner or anything and out in public so as too avoid as much anxieties from my current girlfriend as possible. only difference is I DID tell my current girlfriend. that's probably the most important part, although if my current girlfriend was super jealous, I could see not telling her...

What Guys Said 4

• Cause sometimes its fun to meet up with your ex, and no I'm not talking about having sex.

I'm still friends with my exs. If a relationship is based on trust, you don't need to get overly jealous :)

• Because he gets to hook up with her without dealing with the sh*t he's dealing with you! hahaha

• Ahahahah .. ! I'm actually the ex .. ;)

• Yesssss, that's awesome. I loved risky hook ups with exs...its terrible ; )

• Well if he feels his girlfriend will not allow it or overreact and get upset so he keeps it from her but say a nice amount do it for sex, especially if your having trust problems

• What I have to ask first is, how do you actually get into a relationship in the first place?

• ... what do you mean ?

• Getting out of it is easy to explain (at least depending on whatever happens), but what does it take to actually get into one?

• Meeting up ?

What Girls Said 1

• you just answered your own question... if the current girlfriend is super jealous but he wants to see the ex, he's going to keep it secret so he can do whatever with the ex and keep the current girl happy.

• I half agree with you. But let me be clear. If he is keeping it a secret, it's not because you are a jealous person. It's because he doesn't care about you enough to be honest with you and he isn't 100% committed to you. Chances are he has been talking to his ex all along and your jealously gets worse and worse, so he rather avoid it by not telling you about it at all.