Does Love really conquer all? even if she wen't a bit crazy and tried to put you away?

So my partner has been suffering from depression and anxiety and it got worse since we had the baby.
A few month's ago her and I had a real bad argument, she wanted me out of the house so she went down to the police station in a rage and gave them a list of false even accusing me of assault.
I was arrested later that day and the Judge has put a protection order in place so I can't see or talk to her and has made it really hard to see my son.
I know she didn't mean for this to happen, she's just a bit mentally unstable and completely lost it.
There's no evidence, it's her word against mine and it's looking like the whole thing will get dropped..
The point it I still love this woman to bits and want her back in spite of what she did to me.
I feel like my family would disown me if I did go back maybe even some of my friends but I love this woman so damn much I believe that it conquers all and there's no hatchet to big to be buried.
1
2