Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend did this? Am I in the wrong?

Guys, say you were with a girl for 3 years. She was a great girl, innocent type, 100% loyal to you and would do anything for you but she found out on social media that you had been seeing/flirting with other girls on the side and so she ended things with you with no explanation, how would you feel? This happened to me, and i dont think he deserves an explanation. He asked why i was ending things and what happened and i told him that “it doesn't matter and not to worry about it”. He knows what he's done and i dont feel the need to have to explain to him what he did. Am i being crazy immature and wrong? I genuinely want to know if im in the wrong so i can fix it and do whats right. Please no mean comments

12

Most Helpful Guys

• I think you're justified in breaking up with him, but I fail to understand why you so adamantly refuse to tell him why you did so.

It would take you less than a minute to text "I dumped you because I found out you were flirting with other girls." Simple. There is a small chance that it was a misunderstanding, in which case you could salvage your relationship. Even if that's not the case, you would both get closure. If he knew why you ended things, he might even change his ways--so he doesn't hurt any other girls in the future.

You have much to gain and little to lose. The only reason not to give him an explanation is pettiness. He is absolutely in the wrong, but that doesn't mean you need to be childish too.

• Is this for real flirting or online? I personally think all this online sexting is bull and means nothing until you meet. I don't have a belief that online crap is nothing real. But I do agree that social norms like respecting loyalty is important. i guess that if it was
    online was it real.

• Its online and in real life with the same girls :(