What's better; 1) no friends, or 2) a best friend who hurt you more than anyone else in the world, and has their own best friend already?

My ex-wife found herself a new penis she likes more than I thought she loved me. It's been a month since she left (on my birthday, no less - my great transgression was getting too comfortable. Not cheating or abusing, just being happy), and she's trying to make nice with me and at least be friends in text. The reason why? Because her new penis is on a week-long vacation he had planned before they got together.

She used to be my best friend in the world, but then she hurt me more than anyone else ever could. Now she wants to be friends and talk all nicely. She has made it clear and I recognize she's never coming back, and I'm fine with post-breakup civility, but I don't know if I want to try to be friends again /just/ because her new penis is absent for a bit, and have her turn around and be done talking to me again when he gets back.

All the friends I had, I introduced to her so she could have friends (she was new to the state), so when she left they left with her. She already has a best friend so I know I'm not going to reach that level again with her, but fact remains I have no friends except potentially her. Basically, after the break, I have no one to talk to about anything.

So... I dunno what to do. It's not in my nature to be an asshole and no one wants to be alone, but at the same time I don't wanna be used and forgotten.
Shut it down and just deal with having no one to talk to
Make nice and keep someone to talk to, regardless of the past.
GirlGuy
2
1