Have you ever left someone for someone else?

If so did things work out with the other? Did you even end up getting with them? I never have and never would
  • I did and things worked out, no regrets
    Vote A
  • I did and things worked out but I regretted it
    Vote B
  • I did and things didn't work out and I regretted it
    Vote C
  • I did and things didn't work out and I didn't regret it
    Vote D
  • I have never left someone for someone else
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never broke up with a guy to be with someone else, but I had a few sexting buddies and let them go ever since I found my boyfriend

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Sort of. When I ended my last relationship, it was because I couldn't shake the feelings I had for someone else and I felt bad for not being able to give myself fully to the relationship. But I didn't then get with the other woman, i just sort of moved on from both in the end.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yea i left my “something like a bf” for ny current boyfriend. I dont regret leaving the first guy because he didn't want marriage/kids/relationship. I left him for a guy who told me he would give me those things. However this guy was just as bad because he told me he only said certain things in order to get me to choose him. Smh. Sometimes feels like a lose lose situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Never left a real relationship for someone else but I did leave a casual sex partner because I found someone else emotionally attractive and was interested in actually dating someone. For a while my friends with benefits didn't leave me a lone for a few months like he's keep adding me on social media with new accounts, and I'd just have to keep blocking him. But I'm still currently with the guy I was interested in dating and I'm glad I ditched the friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Oh yes, I have left my invisible girlfriend for another. Stephanie that weirdo..

0|0
    0|0
  • I did and things didn't work out and I regretted it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in a relationship, Feels bad man

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope