Have you ever left someone for someone else?

If so did things work out with the other? Did you even end up getting with them? I never have and never would
  • I did and things worked out, no regrets
  • I did and things worked out but I regretted it
  • I did and things didn't work out and I regretted it
    Vote C
  • I did and things didn't work out and I didn't regret it
    Vote D
  • I have never left someone for someone else
    Vote E

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I never broke up with a guy to be with someone else, but I had a few sexting buddies and let them go ever since I found my boyfriend

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Sort of. When I ended my last relationship, it was because I couldn't shake the feelings I had for someone else and I felt bad for not being able to give myself fully to the relationship. But I didn't then get with the other woman, i just sort of moved on from both in the end.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE