Would you pass my dealbreakers?

After I saw a question about this on GaG I wanted to try the experiment myself.
So here’s a list of the things that I look for in an SO. Please tell me if you pass or don’t pass, (and the number of the point that didn’t apply to you if you didn’t pass) I want to know how picky I am.😊

1. I don’t care about your gender, but you have to be attracted to girls. (Kinda obvious)
2. You have to be okay with dating a bi girl. (I’m not going to cheat on you or anything like that, just so you know)
3. You are between 14 and 21 years old
4. If you’re a guy you are 5”7 or taller, if you are a girl I don’t care about your height (sorry boys🤷🏼‍♀️)
5. You like to do stupid romantic things
6. You like to be spontaneous
7. You like to watch movies/series (no matter what genre)
8. You like music (no matter what genre)

This is the link to that question:
What are your thoughts on these TWO videos about Men's Standards vs Women's Standards when it comes to DATING? ↗
Updates:
The “no matter what genre” does not mean that you have to like every genre, it means that you can like any genre

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. so you won't date bi's? but yes, that's me
    2. no, i don't date bi girls, sorry not sorry, i just can't trust them
    3. nope, too old
    4. so, you're heightist? yeah, i don't date heightist girls either, especially ones who are sexist with it (which is also a turn off, sexist women)
    5. uh, well, how stupid are we talking here?
    6. uh, well, what sort of spontaneous things are we talking about here?
    7. of course, who doesn't?
    8. of course, who doesn't?

so, while it's basically 50/50, no, i would not date you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes I would date bi’s I just meant to say that you at least have to be attracted to girls because otherwise you could never want to date me

• Show All
    • I know, but that doesn't mean that you can’t do that type of thing only because your life isn’t a movie.

• just sayin'

• I think I do. It's pretty general.
    What about you? Can you pass MY dealbreakers?

1. You gotta have straight or wavy hair (Can't deal with curly sh*t)
    2. You have to love some kind of nerdy things (mostly with medieval theme; LOTR, cosplaying, reenactment, role-playing or something)
    3. You gotta love drinking. Not always, but if you can't drink alcohol at all, then that's a no-no.
    4. You have to love one of these bands or something similar: Arctic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, Hollywood Undead, The Sonics, The Dubliners, The Irish Rovers, Black Veil Brides, Cherlene.
    5. Shaving (that)
    6. We have to treat eachother as equals, for every expectation we have from eachother, we'd give something back.
    7. You gotta be horny at least 2-3 times a week.
    8. Birthday presents.
    9. Trust
    10. Respect
    11. Friendship
    12. Sticking together

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Nope, I'm 22
    4. N/A
    5. Yes
    6. Sometimes. I'm diagnosed with an anxiety disorder so spontaneity can be a little tricky for me. I usually have to be convinced to do stuff out of the ordinary.
    7. Yes
    8. Yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Okay, let me try. Just to answer your question. I will be honest with you.

1." I don’t care about your gender, but you have to be attracted to girls. (Kinda obvious)"

A Big NO. I can never get attracted to a woman. I can only find a particular type of woman attractive ( from a distance) but getting attracted to them is out of question.

2. "You have to be okay with dating a bi girl. (I’m not going to cheat on you or anything like that, just so you know)"

No, I am never okay with dating or the concept of dating. I cannot trust a woman, no matter what a woman may say, no matter how she may be as a person. I refuse to believe that a woman will be devoted to me, a woman would be loyal to me.

No, I have never been in a relationship before. I have always been single, I have my reasons for such a thinking. I am sharing those reasons here.

I mean by trust, I am referring to the level of trust that is needed to date a woman, to make friends with a woman or to a relationship with a woman.

Basic trust will always be there. No doubt.

3. "You are between 14 and 21 years old "

No, I am much older than that.

4 "If you’re a guy you are 5”7 or taller"

Yes, I am taller than that.

5."You like to do stupid romantic things"

Well, I believe in love and romance but I don't stupid things. No chance!. Hence "NO".

6."You like to be spontaneous"

What do you mean by that? in what context are you referring that? If you mean by replying to messages, e-mails then yes I am not spontaneous but you can be assured that a reply will come fast no doubt.

7. "You like to watch movies/series (no matter what genre)"

Yes, but I don't watch too many comedy movies though, apart from that I can watch movies of any genre.

8. "You like music (no matter what genre)"

No, that is not the case. Sorry. I only like particular type of music.

Hence I suppose I don't pass any of your deal breakers. I won't say too are very picky as such. Your standards are fine.

0|0
    0|0

• 1. I don’t care about your gender, but you have to be attracted to girls. (Kinda obvious)- Yes I am straight..
    2. You have to be okay with dating a bi girl. (I’m not going to cheat on you or anything like that, just so you know)- - - - - - - I am personally okay with my girlfriend having another girlfriend, I mean like having a safe committed relationship with her and me.. Both.. My man instincts only get offended when dicks get involved.. But I need to know that her girlfriend will not compete with me.. And is easy to get along with.. And I am not interested In getting involved with her girlfriend..
    3. You are between 14 and 21 years old ---- yeah.. True that..
    4. If you’re a guy you are 5”7 or taller, if you are a girl I don’t care about your height (sorry boys🤷‍♀️) - - - - - haha.. I am 179cms.. You can calculate..
    5. You like to do stupid romantic things - - - - Like buying a giant teddy bear with scarf of your favorite color, for you to cuddle when either one of us is not around.. Or the stupid things written on my profile..
    Like dance In rain
    And sing a song about us from a cliff.. To the whole world..
    6. You like to be spontaneous---- I am not spontaneous.. I won't lie.. But if someone gets involved then they can have such effect me..
    7. You like to watch movies/series (no matter what genre) - - - - I am movie addict can't help it.. But I don't watch horror.., but I like ROMANCE COMEDY drama thrill action.. Even documentary
    8. You like music (no matter what genre)----- if the music is good, it can seduce me like nothing else, can only music can drive me crazy.. It like a fucking Crypto night to me.. On public transportation I start banging seats to the beats.. Of the tracks In my earphones 😂🤣😂🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pass #3 lol
    But Janna you can add much more than this ! These deal breakers aren't much most would pass and not everyone would be your type lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I think that I am
    2. I don't pass
    3. I'm too old
    4. I pass
    5. Pass
    6. I don't pass
    7. Pass
    8. Pass

I don't think based on that small sample size you are that picky even if I don't pass half of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pass all your deal-breakers except for one but I have a question for you if you're bi how are you not going to cheat on me if you like guys and girls you're going to have a girlfriend to write so technically isn't that cheating

0|0
    0|0
    • 13h

No, being bisexual means you are attracted to both genders, but you can be in a monogamous and loving relationship with either. What you are talking about, having more relationships at the same time, would mean that I’m polyamorous. Which I am not. I don’t even want to think about being in more than one relationship at the same time, that is just not in my nature

• Show All
    • 7h

So what was you talkin about

• 6h

About bisexuality having nothing to do with having multiple relationships

• Well failed now obviously, but when i was your age, i would have passed those pretty easily. Except maybe 6. I don't really know what that means. I don't have to plan everything in advance. I sometimes plan things in advance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess i only didn`t pass at 3, the rest is good, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Check
    2. Check
    3. Definitely fail
    4. Check
    5. Pass
    6. Sure
    7. Check
    8. Check

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. Pass
    3. Fail (23 years old)
    4. Pass, but barely as I am exactly 5'7" myself
    5. Never been in a relationship, don't know
    6. Fail
    7. Half pass, only watch movies
    8. Sorta pass but not really

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I don’t care about your gender, but you have to be attracted to girls. I"M ATTRACTED TO GIRLS (don't know what "care about gender means"

2. You have to be okay with dating a bi girl. (I’m not going to cheat on you or anything like that, just so you know) NO. I WON'T... IF YOU ARE BI THAN YOU DON'T PASS MY BREAKERS... I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ANYONE WHO'D BE OK HAVING SEX WITH HER OWN SEX.

3. You are between 14 and 21 years old NOPE, TOO OLD FOR YOU.

4. If you’re a guy you are 5”7 or taller, if you are a girl I don’t care about your height (sorry boys🤷‍♀️) I'M 6'2"

5. You like to do stupid romantic things YES

6. You like to be spontaneous YES

7. You like to watch movies/series (no matter what genre) YES

8. You like music (no matter what genre) SORT OF I LIKE MOST GENRES BUT I DON'T LIKE MUCH COUNTRY OR MUCH RAP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I managed to pass all of the above. That's nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got 5/8...

0|0
    0|0
  • 3. You are between 14 and 21 years old
    All are passed but this

0|0
    0|0
  • Piece of cake, but I’m exactly 5’7 so I almost missed #4

0|0
    0|0
  • You're missing the point that would catch out 80% of guys: you have to be attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • That was easy, lol im way more picky then you, just infinite 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't pass. All of them applied.
    1. Yes
    2. I really don't mind doesn't before me much
    3. 15
    4. Eh 5'11 ish hopefully still growing😂
    5. occasionally
    6. Yeppp, I'd happily just say let's go on holiday last minute
    7. Yeah, I like being able to watch movies/series then also going out and exercising walking etc. Don't mind the genre. Romance isn't always the best. But eh dealable.
    8. I don't really have a favourite genre - I just put on random playlists and listen away
    by the way, great question! actually had to think about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn’t like music? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't pass 3 of these

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all fine with these things

0|0
    0|0