So here’s a list of the things that I look for in an SO. Please tell me if you pass or don’t pass, (and the number of the point that didn’t apply to you if you didn’t pass) I want to know how picky I am.😊
1. I don’t care about your gender, but you have to be attracted to girls. (Kinda obvious)
2. You have to be okay with dating a bi girl. (I’m not going to cheat on you or anything like that, just so you know)
3. You are between 14 and 21 years old
4. If you’re a guy you are 5”7 or taller, if you are a girl I don’t care about your height (sorry boys🤷🏼♀️)
5. You like to do stupid romantic things
6. You like to be spontaneous
7. You like to watch movies/series (no matter what genre)
8. You like music (no matter what genre)
This is the link to that question:
What are your thoughts on these TWO videos about Men's Standards vs Women's Standards when it comes to DATING? ↗
Most Helpful Guys
I think I do. It's pretty general.
What about you? Can you pass MY dealbreakers?
1. You gotta have straight or wavy hair (Can't deal with curly sh*t)
2. You have to love some kind of nerdy things (mostly with medieval theme; LOTR, cosplaying, reenactment, role-playing or something)
3. You gotta love drinking. Not always, but if you can't drink alcohol at all, then that's a no-no.
4. You have to love one of these bands or something similar: Arctic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, Hollywood Undead, The Sonics, The Dubliners, The Irish Rovers, Black Veil Brides, Cherlene.
5. Shaving (that)
6. We have to treat eachother as equals, for every expectation we have from eachother, we'd give something back.
7. You gotta be horny at least 2-3 times a week.
8. Birthday presents.
12. Sticking together
1. so you won't date bi's? but yes, that's me
2. no, i don't date bi girls, sorry not sorry, i just can't trust them
3. nope, too old
4. so, you're heightist? yeah, i don't date heightist girls either, especially ones who are sexist with it (which is also a turn off, sexist women)
5. uh, well, how stupid are we talking here?
6. uh, well, what sort of spontaneous things are we talking about here?
7. of course, who doesn't?
8. of course, who doesn't?
so, while it's basically 50/50, no, i would not date you
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
3. Nope, I'm 22
6. Sometimes. I'm diagnosed with an anxiety disorder so spontaneity can be a little tricky for me. I usually have to be convinced to do stuff out of the ordinary.