Why do men cheat and what can we do to satisfy them?

Caught my fiance with my friend having sex and I broke up with him, please what else can a woman do to satisfy her man before I get into another relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean shit, why do PEOPLE cheat in general.

Men cheat, women cheat.

You even said he cheated on you with your best friend.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, if they have decided to cheat on you then they will find ways to cheat. It won't be possible to stop them. However yes you can make it harder for them to think about cheating on you by doing certain things, but again there is no assurance. You can only try, that's all.

Some of them are:

1. Always talk to them, give them your time. Prioritise them. That way they will know that they have your attention and that they wanted by you. You know it's always good to feel wanted. Hence make them feel wanted.

2. If they have sexual desires, physical desires, make sure you satisfy that. Not everyday but do so very regularly, that way they will never have an excuse to satisfy their desires elsewhere.

3. Not only sexual desires, show that you love them, always be romantic with them. Have non-sexual cuddles, kisses and show physical affection towards them as much as possible.

4. Never try to flirt with other men either in front of them, or by text or behind their back. Don't let them doubt that you are doing that. You should have your eyes only for them. You should make them feel special and as if he is only man in the world and he is whom you want.

5. Most important point, never try to make them feel insecure or jealous on purpose by any means whatsoever. If you do that then it might give them an excuse to cheat on you.

These are some points which if you follow will make it much harder for them to even think about cheating on you. However as I said earlier, devotion, loyalty are not something that can be imposed or forced on someone. It has to come from within, it comes from a person's own principles, morals, values.

Hence despite you doing all this, they might still cheat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I agree with the other reply. You are not the problem. In almost 14 years of marriage I never physically cheated on my ex.

What keeps me from cheating is my honor. I was taught to never do so.

As far as other men. There's a multitude of reasons. But mostly they are jerks.

DM me if you would like.

1|1
    0|0
  • People all cheat for the same reasons; they're not getting what they want from their current partner. Contrary to immediate belief it's not always sex. It could be a variety of different things like emotional support or understanding etc.
    When one person feels neglected they start venturing outside the relationship. When they receive emotional support from another it eventually turns into something physical.

1|0
    0|0
  • Real men don’t cheat. Dont worry about satisfying any “man”. Focus on you for a bit. There’s nothing wrong with being single for a bit. Find yourself a guy that knows how to treat his women. There’s never any excuse for cheating. No harm in waiting for a guy that knows your value. I know it may seem like we’re not out there but we are haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex wife waa cheating on me with her married colleague. She did it because she didn't see a problem with it and thought telling me about it made it acceptable. Both sexes have these kinds of people.
    It sounds a cliché but Its not you its them.
    you'll meet someone much better. I did. My ex is alone. I believe in karma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woman cheat too, it's just people that deserve no one

0|1
    0|0
  • If he cheats on you you're not the problem

1|1
    0|1
    • Thanks, but what can a woman do to satisfy men, my case is simple, I'm a rich woman and I take care of this man yet he cheated on me

• Nothing if a guy loves you he dosent cheat on you... if dosent have the balls to break up he's an asshole 😐 just move on

• He obviously wasn't the faithful type

1|0
    0|0
  • we need more loving and sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried ummmm... asking him?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!