Reaching out to my boyfriend’s new girlfriend to take revenge on him: is it too much?

My ex REALLY really mistreated me. I won’t go in the details but he behaved like a fucking disgusting cruel asshole. He’s manipulative and gaslighted me throughout our whole relationship, than as I started complaining about his behavior he dumped me for a poor ugly girl who had been his side chick for a while already I assume.

I have texts of him telling me how beautiful and great I am he wrote months after dumping me for this other girl, as they were officially dating.

Also, I heard him recycle our jokes/couple nicknames etc with her.

I’m so tempted to reach out to her and send her a print screen of those messages and tell her how those things he tells her are jokes I personally made up and that referred to us and he’s just recycling with her.

I hate her so I wouldn’t do that to do her a favor just to take revenge on him. I want him to pay for what he did to me but on the other side, I don’t want to lower myself to his levels and feel like a bad person.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever tough situation you've been through, you owe yourself a lot, so focus on yourself and fix what's broken in that relationship. I know it's hard to see the one who hurt you happy at the moment, but he'll know your worth when you live your life happily without him. letting go of people whom you know you can ruin their life would tell the kind of person you really are... so instead of thinking about revenge, invest your time and your energy to cope with your feelings.
    don't give him a thing of your feelings, no love or hate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You will just look like the hung up, obsessed, desperate and pyscho ex girlfriend. He will love to know you are not over him and so will his new girlfriend. It will just have the opposite effect on him. It also just comes off as childish. Rather move on with your life. It is in the past. Nothing can change what happened or what he did.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Your anger should be directed at him not her. I think you are right in the end not to lower yourself and seek revenge. It can seem sweet, instant Karma!. It won't make you feel any better in the end. It is the hardest thing to see your past love with another and anger is natural. It is good you are second guessing that initial feeling.

Besides he is an ass and he treated you badly. You might actually feel bad for the girl given your experience with him, I doubt he would treat her better. You are better off turning the page on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it! Teach that bastard a lesson! Karma exists!

0|0
    0|0
  • keep in mind you're a 25-29 year old woman. is this how a woman your age would act?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, that's some psycho-ex-girlfriend bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea its too much not everything about getting revenge because it might come back on you. Honestly it might be best to is live your life and dont worry about ur ex he is ur past keep him there. But dont cause more trouble. He probably did you wrong in the past but thats not your problem anymore its his girlfriend problem now dont worry yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes