Reaching out to my boyfriend’s new girlfriend to take revenge on him: is it too much?

My ex REALLY really mistreated me. I won’t go in the details but he behaved like a fucking disgusting cruel asshole. He’s manipulative and gaslighted me throughout our whole relationship, than as I started complaining about his behavior he dumped me for a poor ugly girl who had been his side chick for a while already I assume.

I have texts of him telling me how beautiful and great I am he wrote months after dumping me for this other girl, as they were officially dating.

Also, I heard him recycle our jokes/couple nicknames etc with her.

I’m so tempted to reach out to her and send her a print screen of those messages and tell her how those things he tells her are jokes I personally made up and that referred to us and he’s just recycling with her.

I hate her so I wouldn’t do that to do her a favor just to take revenge on him. I want him to pay for what he did to me but on the other side, I don’t want to lower myself to his levels and feel like a bad person.
4
3