I want to break up with my boyfriend but I'm too in love to do it?

We haven't been dating long, for around a month only, but it's enough to know that he's not good for me. It all started great, in the beginning he was treating me like a queen, he was always there and he never cancelled or bailed on plans and our time together. His words matches his actions and I really thought he is in love with me the same way I'm in love with him. But all that changed recently. Now he's less available all of the sudden, due to his work which was never an issue before. He barely makes plans, barely calls and takes too long to respond to my messages or calls. And when he does, he acts as if nothing is wrong, that him answering 5 hours later and not making any plans to hangout is a totally normal thing. Maybe it really ia but it doesn't mash up with me, I don't feel good anymore. I'm sad and under a stress because of this. I can't rely on him anymore. But sadly I'm way too much in love with him to break it off. Even the smallest affection from him makes me happy for awhile, until I'm back to being sad again. Never ending emotional rollercoaster. How to gain strenght to let him go?
4
1