My boyfriend ex?

I meet my kids father 4years ago he gave me a promise ring an a engagement ring he seem to had moved on from his then girlfriend but she hasn't she say things like he think she slick but she can never see her self going back to him or she go through her daughter phone just to get his number try find reasons to talk to him or find things to argue with him about she even called me and my kids ugly but I didn't feed into it mind u she sent her daughter to be with us but didn't pack her no more then 2pairs of clothes when he called to get her some more clothes she cussed him out and called him the b word told him he go buy her some his daughter is 8years old she has gotten mad because I did her daughter hair come father's day she gotten in a really bad car accident I'm sorry but it's karma I just don't no what to believe anymore I kind of feel he want her or he making her feel that ways he even lies about going to her house seeing his daughter because he feel I'll be upset about it because the stuff she saying so he wants to keep the peace it's so much going on in tires of dealing with this other women in ready to walk away but I don't want to regret it what should I do
My boyfriend ex?
Add Opinion