Should I stay or should I go?

I have loved this person for 3 years. He provided everything for me. Food, clothes, a home... etc... latley he has been an inpatient person and has become more violent latley. He has not hit me but I feel he will in the future. I come from a family in which there was so much violence. I dont want to repeat the same things they went through. I want to leave which means I will be leaving the house going back to another state with my mother. But I will feel as if I owe him so much since he gave me so much. I love him and I feel as if I cannot leave because I love him and he makes me so so extremely weak. I can see the good under his cold stone face. He always has good intentions but the stress causes him to react crazy. he's loyal and loving and I know he loves me so much as well. We are both in different religions and although he is willing and open to my religion , he still does not want to convert. This will be a problem for me if I have children with him since I do want them to be of my faith. I love him with all my heart. So extremely much. I want to be a person that marries for love and not for advantages. But when I put the pros and cons down there are more cons to him. But the main pros are Loyal, has good intentions, cares about me, hard working and loves me so much. And i really want to stay but he is becoming worst and we tried to stop this and fix it but today he pushed me and pulled me to the ground. I dont want to repeat what my mom went through. But i feel i really REALLY can NOT go. Should I stay or should I go? My heart tells me one thing but my mind says another.
Breakup
Stay
GirlGuy
1 y
He has worked so so hard for me.
1 y
Before it was screaming which lead to pushing years later. He breaks things all the time. And now he pulled me and pushed my against the wall until i fell to the ground. I don't know what will be next. This happen in a span of 3 years. (Sorry if my post has errors. I wrote as fast as I could.)
Should I stay or should I go?
1
1