Ex's Friend likes you how do you let him down easy, and still hang out in a group?

Well my ex and I are great friends close bond for years but now a recent guy a he befriended likes me a lot. His guy mentioned to us that he's never had a girlfriend before and he's 25 years old. Anyway I want to let him down easy so that I can still hang out with my ex and his friends. Apparently my ex told me that this new friend he made says that if a reject him he will delete me from every social media, remove himself from our online groups and never try to date a girl again. Now this guy I know is a loner and doesn't have much friends. As a result I was thinking to stop hanging out with my ex and his friends as much and let him have them to lean on as support. Because he honestly makes my stomach sick the thought of kissing him at least. I pushed him away when he tried and I feel bad about that. My ex's other friends have tried to indirectly tell him that I'm not interested, but he can't take a hint.
2
0