Is it ok to reach out to my ex’s sister if I’m worried he’s not ok? How do I ask her?

I have reasons to think he’s not doing well but he’s blocked me everywhere (which already is a sign he’s not doing well - he did it months after having amicably broken up with me... and it’s really not the type of thing he would do). I suspect either it’s due to our break up, or our break up was due to him not doing well, I suspected he wasn’t doing well before he broke up with me and the breakup itself was weird and unjustified.

I met his parents but I never met his sister. However, she knows who I am and she always liked the pictures on fb where I tagged his brother.

They aren't particularly close but if he’s not doing well, she’ll know.

How do I reach out to her in order not to sound like a psychopath? Or will I sound like a psychopath in any case?

The day he blocked me we had a discussion. Not a nice discussion but also not one that was particularly bad. A few hours later he had a car accident. Nothing bad but I always thought I had been the only one suffering from the breakup and that made me realize if our discussion distracted him to the point to have a car accident, he’s probably not doing well at all.
0
1