Am I doing the right thing?

I met this girl through a mutual friend. She is cute and I started flirting with her to gauge her interests. She gave me all the signs of interest. She brought up her ex boyfriend one day and I wanted to get a feel to see if she is still wants him.In short, she said "we NEVER talk anymore".

Now fast forward a few weeks we still talk and flirt with each other. She speaks more with body language than words.

Now lately she has been posting this stuff on her social networking site saying how "I would be lost without you" or "I want you back" kind of stuff. I'm 85 percent certain she isn't talking about me, LOL. Now I back off a bit because I don't want to go anymore deeper and wind up getting hurt if she chooses to get back with her ex. Now that I don't show as much interest anymore or try to be cute and make her laugh, she has this look on her face like, " why the hell don't you talk to me". I refuse to be the option and get hurt, so I backed off and basically destroyed our communication which pissed her off.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of.

Would you ever consider friends as an option?

If you really like her then I think you should ask her where you stand. But if she is only flirting with you, but still likes her ex then it is just flirting nothing more. I understand where you are coming from when you say you don't want tp get hurt, so best thing to do is either ask her where you stand, or make it clear in a way that you only want to be friends.

Cutting off or communication is a bit extreme if you haven't asked her how she feels about her or told her how you feel about her

• f you ever been in love with someone, you know how much it would mean to get back together with that person after a break up. After my one ex, one day I woke up and the feelings were gone, and I moved on. I wanted to give this girl some space to see if they did get back together, so I didn't talk with her as much as before which made her upset. Dilemma is: don't give up, face the possibility of getting royally crushed, or ignore and move on. I know she likes me though, it's just how much?

• Well, not really depends why they broke up. Up to u, prove to her you are good for her, or let it go and just be friends

What Girls Said 2

• U SHOULD'VE JUST TOLD HER STRAIGHT MAN. A REAL MAN GETS IN TOUCH WITH HIS "FEMININE" SIDE AND STEPS UP TO TALK ABOUT THERE FEELINGS. TELL HER.. I LIKE You BUT I DONT WANT TO GET HURT... AND THEN BOOM U'LL GET LAID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA... BUT NO REALLY.. SERIOUS... TELL HER STRAIGHT CUZ THEN SHES GONNA START TALKING SHIT.

• I think that yo need to talk to her if that's the case. Have her know that you're not looking to be toyed with. After making it clear for her, she'll have to make a decision and let you know what she's thinking.

What Guys Said 0