He kissed me on lips after we broke up?

we broke up tonight at his place because he thinks something is missing between us and that it’s not working. then like nothing has happened we hanged out and watched tv together but after eating food I felt sick so I stayed there a bit more (such a weird breakup I know).
he then felt sleepy so he went to bed and asked me to lay down. On bed I told him that we’re gonna regret later. He said but he thinks we are making the right decision. I didn’t say anything anymore and then he fell asleep. After about 45 minuets I decided to go so I gently kissed his forehead, grabbed his hoodie (it smells like him) and sneaked to the door but he caught me. He then kissed me on the lips, hugged me and asked me to drive safe. Why would he kiss me on the lips like things are normal?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• AWWWEEEE that's so cute. That's a fair well kiss. You were lucky to have a guy like that. Most my relationships end with my ex throwing my clothes and belongings in the garbage. It could also mean he might try to get back with you later after he figures his shit out.

1|0
    0|0
    • The last time we broke up he wanted to give back my belongings. But for me I took his after breakup from his own place lol (not really laughing out loud). Lucky to have a guy who broke my heart?

• @Asker what meant by lucky is that it wasn't intentional. He wasn't trying to take a stab at you. He saw things wasn't and respectfully moved on. For me it's always been rage anger when i break up. But yeah, i guess i was wrong for saying that i'm sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is obviously giving you signals that only someone like myself who is smart and has been around can see. He now wants a friends with benefits deal and no strings to you. Good night.

1|0
    0|0
    • No other answer should do. I tell you no lie.

• He’s not that kind of person and even when we were together we weren’t really sexually active maybe only 3 times a month. We’ve been together for a year and he’s really not a sexual person.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• very nice your luck was in that day

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you guys are in deep love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ask him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not gonna talk to him for awhile. His love is killing me but I can’t throw away my dignity

• i was not trying to be curt. point is if you want to know and you ask youARE being dignified. if you dont care thats ok but pretending not to care is not dignity. confronting your feelings honestly dealing with them in away that is conducive to productively getting on with your life-thats dignity. :)

If you want to know and the info can be useful ask. bc he WAS being confusing of you would rather let it go, then do that. but dont be afraid to do what you what is best for you.

good luck.

• honestly, i find it kinda ironic that two people would still kiss after they broke up lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes