He kissed me on lips after we broke up?

we broke up tonight at his place because he thinks something is missing between us and that it’s not working. then like nothing has happened we hanged out and watched tv together but after eating food I felt sick so I stayed there a bit more (such a weird breakup I know).
he then felt sleepy so he went to bed and asked me to lay down. On bed I told him that we’re gonna regret later. He said but he thinks we are making the right decision. I didn’t say anything anymore and then he fell asleep. After about 45 minuets I decided to go so I gently kissed his forehead, grabbed his hoodie (it smells like him) and sneaked to the door but he caught me. He then kissed me on the lips, hugged me and asked me to drive safe. Why would he kiss me on the lips like things are normal?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• AWWWEEEE that's so cute. That's a fair well kiss. You were lucky to have a guy like that. Most my relationships end with my ex throwing my clothes and belongings in the garbage. It could also mean he might try to get back with you later after he figures his shit out.

• The last time we broke up he wanted to give back my belongings. But for me I took his after breakup from his own place lol (not really laughing out loud). Lucky to have a guy who broke my heart?

• @Asker what meant by lucky is that it wasn't intentional. He wasn't trying to take a stab at you. He saw things wasn't and respectfully moved on. For me it's always been rage anger when i break up. But yeah, i guess i was wrong for saying that i'm sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is obviously giving you signals that only someone like myself who is smart and has been around can see. He now wants a friends with benefits deal and no strings to you. Good night.

• No other answer should do. I tell you no lie.

• He’s not that kind of person and even when we were together we weren’t really sexually active maybe only 3 times a month. We’ve been together for a year and he’s really not a sexual person.