I want to be with my ex, but should I move on?

My ex has major trust/insecurity issues. That tied in with the distance caused us to break up. We can't seem to stay away from each other, and no matter how many times either one of us try to walk away, we can't stay away.

I've been pushing for the relationship to resume & progress, and he's been very hesitant for whatever reasons.

It's exhausting. But I want "us" so badly, I truly do, I love him with all of my heart, and I know he loves me too.

But recently he really hurt me with something he did, and I cancelled our plans for me to visit for thanksgiving. It really upset him. But I'm hurt and exhausted that he is so hesitant with things.

The situation even makes me hateful towards friends/family when I get stressed with it.

I told him he needs to decide if he wants to fully commit to me and "us" or walk away - for real this time.

He thinks I'm "rushing him" and gets angry.

But, the bottom line is that I can't wait forever. It's emotionally draining and distracts me from my daily life.

A classmate recently asked me if I wanted to go see a movie. Now, I'm assuming it would be somewhat of a date. But even if it isn't, my decision to go would certainly result in anger from my ex.

so my question is:

Should I go, and let him know that I am moving on because he can not decide if he wants to be with me, and make a point that I am not waiting around for someone who isn't as invested as I am (what I may truly need to do)

or should I not go, and keep waiting and trying to work through whatever issues my ex has hoping that it will result in our reunion (what I truly want)? The only thing with this option is that my ex and I could end up being a lost cause, and I would have missed out on an opportunity to meet someone new...

what would you do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• ireally thinq yuh should move on because yuh dnt know if yur ex is qunna find someone new or qet over yuh just qo an meet new quys dnt qet stuckk with just one.!