My boyfriend thinks I don’t trust him and because of this, he’s considering breaking up. What can I say?

Basically, we have been together for 7 months now and last night (while he was heading to a party) I was so mad at him that I said “Don’t talk to any girls at the party”. He became very mad and said “I already told you I’m not there to talk to girls why can’t you just trust me”. After the call he texted me and said “I’m sorry. I love you but it’s hurts being with you when you don’t trust me” and he said he didn’t want to see me the next day but after a bit of calm talking he said “Okay we aren’t broken up... but we aren’t on good terms. I will see you tomorrow and then we will talk”.
I REALLY need to fix my mistake. I know I do, and I really do trust him, I just get extremely jealous because he has so many friends that are girls, and it makes me jealous when other girls get to spend more time with him than me (we live 20 minutes away from each other and go to different schools). It doesn’t help when I’m already mad at him for something else and when a girl pops up during the same time, I just yell “Don’t talk to her”. I do trust him! I don’t need to go through his phone, I don’t need to do anything. I know he would never cheat on me. I just really want to prove to him that I do trust him and that I made an awful mistake. How can I reassure him so that we stay together? Please help, what should I say...
1 y
I’m deleting this question I’m 48 hours because barley any of you have good advice lol only a few who are helping me on how to fix it not what I did wrong. I don’t need a history lesson lol half of you probably aren’t even in relationships and don’t understand so nevermind bye
11
3