Why does he cheat?

Why do guys cheat on a girl that just tries to love him,and want the best for him?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• becauseeee we like girls. I am with a really hot half Asian half blondie and every guys stares at her when we go out but still I have the urge to cheat and I do. like we went out to breakfast the other day and there was this really cute hostess I could not stop drooling over. when my girl went to the bathroom I got her number. she had the cutest little body I just melted. I so want to bang her so hopefully when we go out we will.

so once again I cheat. we guys are like dogs we can't get enough delicious meat:))))))))

yours truly,

faithful cheater:)

What Guys Said 5

• Simple: human nature.

Nature programmed men to cheat for variety, to spread his genes around. Nature programmed women to cheat for the same reason, but also to find a partner who will raise those good genes (in other words, find a good guy who will raise the bad boys kid.)

Do we always follow this biological programming like mindless drones? No. But as with any biological drive, like hunger, thirst, sleep, we often make decisions regarding these without thinking. Such as eating that carton of high-fat gourmet ice cream, knowing it will make you fat. Sleeping in class, knowing you may miss out on key points and fail the test later.

Often our biological drives blur our conscious decision making because the rewards of giving into them seem greater than the consequences at the time.

• So are you saying it is OK to allow men to cheat? If all men are programmed to cheat, will I ever find one that DOESN'T?

• I'm not a straight guy but surely I understood how do you felt about this case... In my opinion, u've done everything you could to proved to him that you belong with him.. That guy maybe the most stupid guy to cheated you after what you done to him.. He not suppossed to treated you that way.. you should go on with your life then and start over with new guy

• Why do girls cheat on a guy that just tries to love her,and want the best for her?

• Uh oh. I smell a rhetorical question based off recent heartbreak!

• The question you should asking is why you were/are attracted to guys that cheat?

What Girls Said 0