What if your girlfriend talk to your brother and she is not giving you time?

well it was really disappointing that my friends divorced girlfriend she talk to her so much before but later she don't give her time to talk as she talks to her brother which make him feel depressed, frustrated because she was a divorced girl she propose him to marry and she doing the same thing that she told him about his ex-husband.(she told him his husband doesn't want her to talk with her brother. he doesn't want him to study further, he don't want her to stand outside the balcony to see another guy outside. and when my friend gave her brothers number (so she can have his brother course like animation so she can earn like his brother but she start talking with his brother more and not giving him time) really he was doing a lot to her but I don't think he deserves her. I think her first husband doubt was correct that why he doesn't want to let her do things like this. and she was doing the same with my friend like she starts talking to his brother while not going his time. but now it was all over so friends what do you think of this.
1 y
his brother asks her that why she didn't give time to his brother (my friend) she said that he is careless.( omg is there any girl who don't talk to there boyfriend because he is careless. I don't know why she proposed him to marry. she doesn't have to do this with my friend. he did the job for her to show her (he starts a job as a delivery boy which take a lot of time. when he comes at night after his job he calls her girlfriend but she was on another call with his brother.
1 y
can anyone give more suggestion on this?
1
0