Did you ever break someone's heart?

Did it hurt you too?

4847

Most Helpful Guys

• I suspected I did once, but don't really know for sure (not sure how much she cared as she never expressed it).

It "hurt" me as in I didn't want to hurt her, but it also was necessary and unavoidable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • well an amazing girl fell in love with me but I couldn't force my self to share the same feeling and I couldn't lie to her so I decided to be honest with her before it goes further but it broke her heart anyway, it made me feel bad for a long time, but I still think I made the right choice...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I broke someones heart by leaving him and in the process it broke my heart too, but I had to do it because we were destroying each others lives and the only way to restore order was to let go of him. To this day I still wonder if I made the right decision, because even though we were completely wrong for each other I loved him unconditionally.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I did but I don't think it was intentional. It was just me getting a guy interested, showing interest back and then not falling through on it when he wanted us to date. I guess I was praying and God was telling me to avoid him and later I concluded he was bad news and dropped things with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE