What does this mean? Guys please :)

When I said I was cold he scooted closer to me and put his arm around me. I wasn't sure if it was accidental but when we were watching a movie at my house with friends he sat close and his hand kept brushing against my arm or leg. He always scoots his chair really close whenever we are watching movies. then one time when my friend was going to drop us off at our house after an event we both took the back seat but instead of spreading out and taking a window seat he took the middle seat next to me. sorry this is so long but what does this all mean? Is he making moves on me?

05

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• OF COURSE, HE LIKES YOU, ITS SOOOO EASY TO SEE

hope that helps:D

• yeh he's making moves on you

• Yes, if he is touching you and getting close to you, and always seems to be coming into your personal bubble, he likes you. Not to sound mean, but this should be a given.

• Thanks :) I guess I have a habit of denying the obvious.

• No worries hun :) The dude is digging you big time, and he's making it real easy to see. If you dig him, go for it, the lights are green and they don't get any greener.

• cool :)

• This is obvious. Yes, he's making moves on you. He wants to have sex with you. It surprises me women don't pick up on these subtles because if a man whips out his penis and rips your clothes off to tell you so...then it's rape. He's in jail, with a huge fine on his arse. Men know not to be direct else you'll get scared or scream rape. But those are very obvious signs, the touching of a girl's legs.

What Girls Said 0