What would it take to have her fall in love with me (again)?

Okay so here's the situation, she broke up with me because I was a lazy piece of shit boyfriend who was depressed and addicted to gaming. I didn't want to go anywhere, I didn't like anything new and I've been an overall dipshit now that I think about it. That said I always walked her to the bus station, I always had food when she was coming (she could get hangry real fast) and she got every body massage and everything she explicitly asked for. But I also had some deep psychological problems to the point of suicide attempts and self maiming which must have been tough to deal with. All in all I get why she finally broke up with me. Since the breakup I've been acting really desperate at first, pushing her away even more with the weakness in mental strength I displayed until eventually we reached the agreement (with the help of my psychiatrist) to have no contact for a month. That's been 3 weeks ago and I'm feeling a lot different. I've been rebuilding myself, picking myself up, started to work on myself and my character with the help of therapy 2 times a week and just a lot of challenges I put myself through, mental and physical. I renovated my appartement, I bought myself some new clothes, I got into sports, I focus a lot more on personal hygiene and appearance.. it's a huge change. And even though all that is a good thing. I still miss her every day, every night I still can't stop thinking about her. I want her back but I don't want it to end like last time, I want to treat her the way she should be treated. That said I would like to know what you girls (or guys) think a "strong man" looks/acts like. And what I can still do to improve.
3
1