After the break up, why should I act as if I was perfectly fine and happy in front of my ex?

She brokeup with me and the same day I saw her at the bar with her friends (which are mine too). I acted like if I didn't care at all and that I was happy. But now I feel bad and immature. Specially because I want her back.

1 y
I saw her yesterday during a party. She tried to talk to me in a friendly way and I replied in a indifferent way. At the end of the night she came to talk with me. We hug strongly for minutes. We after had a talk and she was crying and saying "I'm not ready for a serious relationship and I need time for myself". I tried to convince her that she was making a stupid decision since we both love each other, but I couldn't. We finished in good terms
18
23