Why has my ex been so cruel to me, I’m so disheartened I really thought we liked each other and he hates me now?

We were dating for about 2 months, I thought everything was going well but then we had a argument and I got a bit nasty, nothing serious and he broke up with me over the phone, he said a few days later we would sort things out but then when the day came we were supposed to meet up he let me down.
I am also pregnant as I just found out and I told him and he really doesn’t even want to speak to me, he’s telling me not to ring him anymore and get rid of the baby, which I am going to do as he obviously doesn’t care and won’t help me.
How can he go from liking me to hating me so fast I don’t understand does anyone have any ideas
4
0