I mean, I just want to know about how other people feel. I really can't stand his music. It's really irritating to me, and it's full of angst. That's not the reason I would leave him, but it doesn't feel like we are really into similar things. What would you do if that is the situation? And of course being there with him he is still playing this stuff even if I don't like it. Hate listening to it.
Most Helpful Girl
that sucks. You guys need to just focus on things you have in common.
My guy loves these things that I don't:
1. video games
2. zombie related movies and video games
3. apocalyptic movies
4. other strange movies that I don't like
so I just try to avoid doing those things with him and he can do them on his own
These are the things I like that he doesn't
1. asian food
2. korean dramas and chinese movies
3. praise and worship music
4. walt disney movies and other cute cartoons like charlie brown
So I try to do these things without him, because he would complain and stuff (keeping points etc... we always do what you want to do!).
So the things we do do together are:
1. he plays his video games with head phones on while I'm watching a movie on a different laptop
2. he plays his video games in the living room while I'm surfing the web
3. we barely eat out at asian restaurant and if we do I have to hurry it up
4. we try not to watch any movies together, if we do one of us is complaining the whole time and then we just end up having sex a whole bunch of time and missing the movie...
so all I'm saying is... you'll have to work around it some how if you really love the person.0