I've heard that if you get turned down by a girl, it's time to move on?

I've heard that if you get turned down by a girl, it's time to move on

if you don't, you become a creep or a stalker etc.. (whether this is a good thing or a bad thing I dk)

on the other hand I heard if you keep going back to the same girl, she may eventually say yes, because your showing her your truly into her and that you're not just looking for one thing

so which one is right and why?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it's only okay to keep asking her out if she's indicated that maybe later she'll say yes. When she seems genuinely interested, but circumstances are preventing her from saying yes, for example.

If you asked her out and she said "No", however, then drop it. No means no, and you're only going to creep her out/p*ss her off by pushing the issue when she's already given you an answer.

What Girls Said 1

• Circumstances pending. I would wait a bit and just try again later, if you really like her!

I love being chased! Don't be too clingy though that can be a bit creepy! Someone made an comment on here the other day about reciprocal liking, there are some intresting points to be made on the subject you should google it :)

What Guys Said 1

• If she wants you chase her you are supposed to read her mind and know she wants it, then chase her.

If she doesn't want you to, you are supposed to read her mind and move on.

Glad I could help.