My ex came out after 10.5 years together. What the hell do I do now?

We were high school sweethearts. I helped her through a lot. We went through college together and I moved 2 states away with her. I'm still her "best friend", but I feel devastated. I'm still in love with her but know I can't be anymore. She has a girlfriend now, which is good for her, but it hurts me to know. She's gotten a lot of support for coming out and I feel lonely and heartbroken. This happened 3 months ago. I now live alone and have been out of the dating game for a long time. How do find people again? Should I? I still feel like I'm a relationship kinda guy, but should I try "flings"? I'm just trying to figure out what to do with myself now. I'm 27 and still think I'm semi-attractive, like 7-8 on a good day. I don't want to be alone forever. FML, right?
1 y
Just for clarification, she was my girlfriend when she came out and is my ex now. There were signs along the way and I finally straight up asked her. It was probably for the best that I did, but I feel like I regret it sometimes. OH WELL.
0
3