Should I stay or should I go?

Husband of 5years cheated on me around this time last year. Met her at his work training 4 walmart, fell "in love" I guess within a week, flowers were sent daily, he even talked to her after coming home, text her while I was having our 2nd baby saying how much he loved her and just had to be around me because of the kids. On my daughter's bday!! I think what happened is she didn't feel the same about him. She has a kid too and is back with her baby daddy. He all of a sudden wants to change and work things out with me? Because she doesn't want him? I don't know I've felt used. Like he knew no one wanted him so he came running back. And here I was. I was ready 2 move on, I filed for divorce, I was ready. Then he wants to change. He wants to try. And I gave in. I gave him another chance. Divorce was on hold 4 6 months. I forgave, obviously didn't forget. But I had high hopes in him. I had faith. Weeks pass, months pass, nothing has changed. He hasn't changed. If anything we are back to square one. Divorce time ran out, was cancelled, Pregnant with baby #3 now, and its happening all over again. Same month surprisingly too. He acts like I dont exist, doesn't phase him that im pregnant, Pregnancy isn't an excuse for anything to him. he's just soo selfish. Doesn't bother with his kids, doesn't want to change, doesn't want to be a better husband or dad. I just dont get it. We are literally roommates. We dont speak to each other. We do nothing but fight. He no longer works at walmart where he cheated, and is active duty for the national guard now. I love him. But the way he treats me and these kids is ridiculous. I know I need to go with my kids its just soo hard. :( i keep expecting a miracle from him. A change that will change us and everything for the best. But I just keep getting disappointed and broken hearted. What to do?
Should I stay or should I go?
Add Opinion