He broke up with me but won't give me my stuff back?

So me and the ex were together for nearly a year. We were arguing quite a bit before he broke up with me. We both had a part to play, he shouted at me a lot. I wanted to work through our differences and he didn't.
He broke up with me by email (I kid you not). Then this happened:

1. I replied with "I wanted to work through this with you as I believed our love was true... I will not stop you from walking away if that is what you want. I have been true and honest to you". I then asked for my stuff back and told him that my mum's boyfriend can give him his and that I won't be home so he would not have to see me.

2. He ignored It, I sent another text 2 days later telling him that I want my stuff back and that he can drop it off when I won't be home to avoid any bitterness. Nothing.

I wasn't manipulative, cruel, nasty or psycho to him. I loved him completely and tried my best at the relationship.
I don't understand why he's drawing this out? He broke up with me so why is he not just giving my stuff to me to end it once and for all?
And I need this stuff back.. its important. He has my house keys, my dad's house keys, owes me £80 (I know he has it as he just got paid and a few items like my expensive nike trainers at his).
What is he playing at... its been 4 days now?
1 y
4. I unfriended him on facebook 2 days later and deleted most of the pictures. I kept 2 pictures as they were of us before we got serious. I think this was the right thing to do as I need to move on. I will not pine for someone who doesn't want or love me enough. So why won't he just give my stuff back?
2
1