Will my boyfriend come back? How can I win him back?

So my boyfriend of over a year and I just broke up. He left me out of no where with no warning. He literally told me five days before he left me “you are the love of my life and I’m so glad I found you.” When he broke up with me he was shaking so hard and couldn’t even look me in the eye. He said “a few days ago I was having a panic attack about us and started to worry that we were too different. We click really well, are so passionate/loving with each other, and have the same sense of humor (we constantly make each other laugh), but maybe that’s not enough.” He gave some examples like how I like to spend time outside and he likes to stay inside when he’s not working. I have a lot more free time than him and that he can’t be there as much as I want him to be. He kept saying that he wasn’t what I needed. We never ran out of things to talk about or I had an issue before. You will never find someone that is the exact same as you, so I just don’t understand. I was totally blind sided. Everyone I’ve talked to agreed with me that it seemed totally rash. I texted him a few times just to ask for my stuff back and to ask him what stuff he wants back. I’m supposed to see him this weekend. What should I say? Is there anything I can do to make him see that this is crazy? I still love him and want to be with him.
Will my boyfriend come back? How can I win him back?
Add Opinion