Help please read. Should we break up? After 5 years?

Lately me and my boyfriend have not been doing good. We have been together 5 years. He got mad the other day because I went to a bar with my friends (all girls) only hanging out with girls he was literally mad before I even got there. It just is kinda embarrassing because Two out of the four girls had boyfriends and they don’t get mad about things like that. My boyfriend has a lot of good qualities but I don’t kno if things like this is something I can handle. Everytime I hangout with my friends i ALWAYS bring him which I have no problem with but I mean every now and then I kinda want girl time and he always kinda has something to say about me going out with my friends if it’s at a bar even if it’s Tanners bar and grill. I’m worried because we were fighting about this this time last year I’m worried it’s never going to change. Now if I’m going to the mall with my friends he’s ok with he just wants to know as soon as I leave.. when I call he doesn’t want to talk long says he’s going to call back never does I just don’t know what to do we have been together a long time what would you do if you were in my shoes would you deal with this. I kinda was a huge bitch about it because I just want him to stop freaking out when I’m 100% faithful always have been and now I feel bad. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone out? Or maybe I shouldn’t feel bad? I just don’t know. Now when I call the calls are short and I got told he will call me back doesn’t I mean we do live together so it’s not a huge deal but it just seems weird. What is your option?
Help please read. Should we break up? After 5 years?
Add Opinion