Why am I upset getting dumped by a guy im seeing but didn't like him?

I been seeing a guy for a month. I been doubting if I like him or not. he takes me out for drinks and eating doing fun things. The reasons for not liking him are he is kind of too immature for me and little bit younger than me, sometimes can't handle his drinking, he would leave me alone when were out to talk to other people leaving me left out then gets mad when other guys talk to me, and he is hyper at times. But there are times when we have our ""good" moments. recently he's been acting distant, talking to me less, no replying to my text/calls, and haven't hang out with him for an entire week. I texted him few nights ago, he never replied and texted me the next day telling me why he didn't replied back because he didn't see I texted him which is bogus. Today I asked what is he up to tonight and wanted to hang since we haven't hung out for an entire week which is unusual. Never heard back from him til hours later telling me he doesn't want to see me anymore. He never told me why and I was upset but dont know why? have no idea im upset when I didn't like the guy maybe is because I liked hanging out with him but didn't want to date him? he kind of rushed me to date be bf/gf from the beginning but told him didn't want to rush wanna get to know him and hang out with him more.
1
1