I am thinking of letting my hair grow out?

I just got a divorce a couple months ago and wanted to change things up a little, but don't know how girls feel about long hair and I never had long hair before so what do you girls think?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Well start growing it and see what your closest friends and family (they will prob be the most honest) first. Not everyone can pull of long hair, and it's definitely a more youthful look so I'd be careful. Don't go too long and make sure to be honest with yourself..long hair is a really hard thing to pull off for some guys, don't get upset if you can't do it, aha. Most guys look better with short hair so that we can see your handsome faces, it's also more masculine.

What Girls Said 3

• i love longer hair on men... not too long, but a cute longer shag is hott... I agree, not all guys can pulloff the long hair look, so just try it out and if looks bad you ca always cut it

• Go for it... especially while you can.. as long as your hair isn't grey its fine... but long grey hair is a real turn off

• No. Just no.

What Guys Said 0