Will I ever hear from him again? How can I get him back?

So things were going great until his ex saw us and now I think he’s going to go back to her. He tells me he doesn’t know what he wants right now, part of him wants to be back for the kids, part of him wants to be alone and part of him wants me. One thing I know is that he doesn’t want to be with her for her but for all that comes with her as shitty as that sounds. I’m pretty sure he loves me but doesn’t want all of the shit that comes from being together with me. It’s complicated. She has canceled the divorce last month but he still lives on his own and won’t put his ring back on not to mention was still having me over where she caught us already. One day I decided I deserve better and I decided after a great night I was going to let him figure it out and come to me but then of course the next day at a game my son and his got into a fight and he said something shitty my son overheard. I was pissed and confronted him and he was very apologetic and we ended the conversation over an hour laterz I was still mad but we kind of argued not really fought. We haven’t talked since but it’s been three weeks. Is that it? Or does he just think I’m still upset and waiting for me to come to him? Will he miss me? Willl he ever be back? Whether it’s after they try and fail or if they don’t? He took advantage of the situation for sure. Having all of those things that comes with her.. his kids, the house they put into, her not making his life hard, their mutual friends and partying and then having me as well. Will he realize that? I need help! He does love me I just don’t know if it’s enough. I think he might love being comfortable and not changing more... can I do anything else to help?
Will I ever hear from him again? How can I get him back?
Add Opinion