How over are we. any way I could fix this?

This message has been erased and re written about 40 times tonight. I can’t stop thinking about it so I figured I needed to send it. I woke up cuz I needed to unplug my phone so it didn’t charge all night, and literally can’t stop thinking about it sooo... sending I suppose.
I’ve been thinking a lot over the last week. I’m going to cancel our reservations. With a dinner like that comes expectations and honestly I can’t meet them. I cannot give you what you want. I can’t give you what you expect out of me and I’m sorry. I truly am. You want someone, that I am not capable of being. Something I will never be for you. And it’s not fair to you. I’m really sorry. Everything I said, I thought was true. I didn’t intentionally Iike lead you on and make you think this could work, I believed in my heart that it could. And it can’t. I’m not mad at you or anything. And NOTHING “happened” to make me write this. But i understand if that is how you are mad at me. I can’t hurt you anymore. I shouldn’t be in your life anymore. I don’t want to keep disappointing you. You deserve better.

You’re going to make someone an amazing partner. amazing soldier, an amazing lawyer, and an amazing jumper. I love you with my whole being. And I’m so, so fucking proud of you. Don’t ever forget that plesse

Going back to sleep phone on silent
1
0