Guys, what is a sure way that a girl can get you back?

If you dumped a girl that you really liked just because you didn't want a girlfriend at the moment, what are some things she could do to make you think about being with her again or maybe bring you back?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• you got to bring the fire back with twice the fuel for it...unfortunately, it means you have to try harder than you did the first time, you have to be twice the person you were to him, you have to be something new, different, and special to him, ultimately...it's all about buying a new car

What Guys Said 4

• The harder you try, the less it is likely you will get him back.

Do not wait on him, just check every so often and see if he has changed his mind when you are free.

• seduce him

• my advice... is that if he doesn't want to be your boyfriend, then he probly doesn't like you the way you like him, and if he's to blind to see what he's missing well screw him,

• He sounds like a player. You should work on improving your own maturity so you dont' fall for them.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing. He doesn't want a girlfriend. Move on.

• It's not that easy, he's my first kiss and first boyfriend and I see him or things that remind me of him everywhere, that's why I can't get him off my mind.

• Then remove all reminders of him. Delete him off facebook. Block him. Do not text him. Do not talk to him. Avoid him at all costs until you don't care about it anymore.